Birmingham Carers Hub
Forward Carers is a West Midlands based carer support service, here to make a real difference to the lives of people caring for an elderly frail, sick or disabled family member. Their aim is simple – to improve the physical and mental wellbeing of carers, young and old, including parent carers, so that families stay healthier and happier together, for longer.
Telephone: 0333 006 9711
Birmingham Young Carers
Depending on the level of support needed, their free service offers:
- A monthly young carers respite group
- Confidential one-to-one support with a dedicated worker
- Training opportunities, e.g. first aid, fire awareness or building self esteem and confidence
- Transition into the adult carers service once you reach 18
- Opportunity to take an activity break, make friends and have some fun!
Telephone: 0121 638 0876
Carers Trust Solihull
Carers Trust Solihull are a partner of the Carers Trust and assist their network of more than 130 local branches throughout the UK. Each Carers Trust is an independent charity and together we work in a strong partnership to actively promote the wellbeing of family carers of all ages.
Telephone: 0121 788 1143