Clinical Commissioning Group
Hodge Hill Family Practice is a part of the Birmingham and Solihull CCG.
Hodge Hill Family Practice aims:
- Make life better for patients.
- Make life better for practices.
- Improve resilience and efficiency.
- Create development opportunities.
- Grow as a business into the future.
- Have an organisational design that remains representative of each individual partner.
Hodge Hill Family Practice objectives:
- To provide the best healthcare available.
- To make life easier, simpler for patients and more viable for local practices to thrive.
- To improve the quality of working life of our partners and staff.
- To create an environment for a sustainable and high-quality workforce.
- To maintain the identity and autonomy of our practices, within a large effective structure.
- To generate efficiencies and identify business opportunities.
- To lead through engagement.